Wednesday 30 March, 2011

Literary Reliefs

Into it, I deposit my soul
Lest any dare visit, I turn thee without,
Till how thou do seem, ist plain unsound.

A bright spark doth attract all,
And though I do but let thee fall,
And though thou dost sink to bottoms deep,
We find thy beauty impossible to resist.

For who is not a voyeur?
Who would not delight in my soul?
Who could have the will to say no?

Thou dost shine and shimmer through every surface,
They all see thee yet cannot grasp ye,
No two see thee same
For they know not what beholdeth they.

Yet thou doth call to them: whispers in their ear,
Some dive in through thine protective layer,
Alas! They do but drown at their enlightened moment.

And others do think a treasure hath they found,
Bending o'er the banks, anticipation doth resound,
As a jigsaw puzzle, doth a shape form,
But all they do behold

Is their own reflection!

No comments:

Post a Comment