Saturday 17 March, 2012

Emo

[An idle emo mind is whose workshop?]

“You da one that im failing,
You da one that im lovin,
I bet you da one.”
Hmmm, that sounds about right. The pen goes down on the table. Lean back. Gaze drifts upward. Cobwebs. Intricate. Designs. Held feebly. No, too complex.
“Come to me,
I need you,
Cuz you da one for me.”
Sigh. Dup-dup-dup--Dupu-dupu-dup-dup--... Inhale deeply. Restlessness. Rises. Walks about a bit. So what if Bella didn’t get Edward, atleast she’s alive. Nose itches. Scratches it. Admires dirt in nails. She’s moved on. She changes every day, so now she’s moved on. Looks back at the desk and chair. Sits. Rests head in hands. Looks at the time. Five minutes to eleven.
“Get down,
Get up,
Enjoy”
Such pointlessness. All because of her. Humpf. Focus! Hmmm... What are we doing? What am I doing? Humpf.
“Yeah!
I’m comin’ home,
I’m comin’ home,
Tell everyone I’m comin’ home (There’s no place like home),
I’m comin’ home”
Ahh... Flicks pen away. Ruffles hair. Stretches. Grabs iPod. Stuffs earphones in ears; switches on the radio. Reclines; shuts eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment